A solid basic silk camisole features cowl neck and tie straps for ultimate fit without falling off. Loose fit for armpit, this design can fit perfectly without being baggy around waist, flaring at the hip. Simple clean lines and silky soft.
Silk camisole top in milk
97% natural silk / 3% elastane
When it comes to washing your silk leaving it to the experts at the dry cleaners is the absolute best way to extend the life of your silk and keep its subtle lustre and delicate hand feel (especially if we’re talking stains). However, if you ever find yourself in a jam or want an at home way to freshen your silk, then here is how you can safely hand wash your favourite pieces.
You’ll want to make sure to do colours separately and read the detergent label before using it on your silk. Words like “suitable for silk” and “delicates” are your best friends when it comes to washing silk by hand. Bleach will damage your silk’s fibres so it’s always a big no.
- Place your silk garment in cold water with a mild silk-friendly detergent.
- Leave to soak (no more than 5 minutes).
- Swish the garment slowly and gently.
- Rinse with fresh water;
- To help keep its hydrated feel, use a fabric conditioner in the final rinse (or even a small amount of hair conditioner).
- Rinse well in cold water.
- Ball your silk together to remove excess moisture (wringing your silk out will damage it’s fibres). Then lay it flat and roll it in a towel to absorb any lingering moisture.
- Lay flat to dry.
Wrinkles and Creases:
Most wrinkles in silk can simply be steamed out, but not everyone owns a steamer. A great steamer hack is to hang your silk in the bathroom and let it steam while you take a hot shower. If you can’t steam the creases out then here are a few tips on how to safely iron your silk:
- Flip your garments inside out and set the iron to low heat (or the silk setting);
- Iron silk only once it’s dry and be sure to put a cloth between the silk and the iron;
- Do not spray or wet silk while ironing, you may get water-stains.
Model wears size XS.
Height: 176 cm; Chest Measurement: 82 cm; Waist Measurement: 60 cm; Thighs Measurement: 87 cm.
Bust Waist Hip XS 80-85cm 60-65cm 84-89cm S 86-90cm 65-70cm 90-94cm M 90-95cm 70-75cm 94-98cm L 95-100cm 75-80cm 98-102cm
How to choose your size:
- Measure your chest around the fullest part of your bust.
- Measure the narrowest part of your waistline.
- Measure the fullest part of your hips.